Focus updated with data at 31st October 2020
In the Open Data section of the OpenCoesione portal, are published the updated versions of focuses dedicated to cohesion policy projects concerning the themes of tourist attractiveness, culture, confiscated assets, hydrogeological disturbance, water and childhood. All focuses refer to the data available on 31st October 2020.
Starting from an in-depth analysis on the ongoing projects published on OpenCoesione that refer to specific sector policies financed with Cohesion funds since 2007 up to today, the focus for each of the areas provides the data (csv files and metadata) relating to individual topics analysed in dedicated pills. There are currently six focuses that are updated every two months on the occasion of the data update publication on OpenCoesione respectively: tourist attractiveness, confiscated assets, culture, instability (hydrogeological), water (integrated water service) and childhood care.
Here short report and data summary related to the updated focuses:
- Tourist attractiveness: 25.618 projects, for a public cost of € 14.15 billion (and payments of € 7.84 billion);
- Culture: 11.176 projects, for a public cost of € 7.80 billion (and payments of € 4.29 billion);
- Confiscated assets: 401 projects, for a public cost of € 266.89 million (and payments of € 119.26 million);
- Hydrological instability: 7.605 projects, for a public cost of € 8.44 billion (and payments of € 3.62 billion);
- Water: 3.792 projects, for a public cost of 8.16 billion euros (and payments of 2.56 billion euros);
- Childhood care: 11,557 projects, for a public cost of 1.04 billion euros and 619.81 million euros in payments.
Each project that refers to one of the focuses can be directly found on the portal from the "Projects" section using the "Focus" search category in the bar available on the left side of the screen menu.