The Department for Cohesion Policies of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, established following transformation of the Department for Economic Development and Cohesion, manages the www.opencoesione.gov.it website (hereinafter “the Website”) with the goal of publishing documents and data concerning the implementation of projects financed by cohesion policies in Italy.
The sources of the data on projects accessible using the navigation and viewing tools available on this website and published in the Open data section are:
- the Inspectorate General for Financial Relationships with the European Union (IGRUE) of State General Accounting Department (Ragioneria Generale dello Stato - RGS), which manages the Unitary Monitoring System populated with data by all government bodies involved in implementing cohesion policies in Italy
- the Interministerial Committee for Economic Planning (Comitato Interministeriale per la Programmazione Economica - CIPE) for allocations from the Italian National Development and Cohesion Fund (FSC)
Unless otherwise indicated, content published on this website (e.g. text, photos, videos, graphics, etc.) are made available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 licence, the full text of which can be found here.
Unless otherwise specified, this means that the content of this website may be freely distributed and reused, including for commercial purposes, on the condition that the source is always credited (and specifying the address of the original webpage where possible) and that any derivative works are distributed under an identical or equivalent licence as the original.
Use of the website and downloads
The Department undertakes to ensure the constant quality and integrity of the information published on the website and that it is complete, up to date, and easy to use and access.
For any complaints or suggestions, please write to email@example.com.
Under no circumstances may the Department be held liable for losses of any kind caused, directly or indirectly, by accessing the website or by any inability to do so.
The Department may also not be held responsible in any way for the connection services adopted by users in order to access the website.
The documentation available for download on this Website, such as laws and regulations, software, data, etc., are available free of charge unless otherwise specified. If not freely available, users will be notified prior to downloading.
Access to linked external sites
Links to external sites from within this website are provided merely as a service to users, and we take no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the collection of links provided.
The specification of links in no way implies approval or a sharing of liability by the Department as concerns the legitimacy, completeness, or accuracy of the information contained on the specified sites.
Content submitted by users
Users may submit their own contributions publicly or privately as follows:
- information sent by filling out the “Comment” form at the end of each is publicly viewable;
- information sent to Contact us is viewable by the OpenCoesione working group.
With the user’s consent, contributions sent privately may be published where appropriate in the area dedicated to each project.
Users undertake not to publish content that:
- is not true;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or illegal in any way;
- violates the privacy of third parties or the confidentiality of documents or information that must remain confidential by law;
- is aggressive, violent, or discriminatory.
Users who submit comments published on the OpenCoesione platform are individually responsible for the content of said comments.
Although not liable for the content of said messages, the Department nonetheless reserves the right to delete, move, or alter content that appear to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, or prejudicial to the rights of others.
For anyone who should violate these terms, the Department reserves the right to ban the user or block further contributions and to report the user to law enforcement authorities.