Press forward: participation and reuse
The data and other information on the OpenCoesione website can be used to see how cohesion resources are being deployed in the areas in which we live. OpenCoesione directly promotes certain civic engagement initiatives and collaborates on independent projects. Here they are!
"A Scuola di OpenCoesione" (ASOC) is an innovative interdisciplinary programme to introduce secondary school students to the principles of informed citizenship through the production of research using the data available on the OpenCoesione website.
Here is a list of all the projects used for the studies.
Monithon is an independent civic monitoring initiative for the projects financed with cohesion policy funds in Italy, basing its work on OpenCoesione data.
The OpenCoesione data also represent the source of information for analyses, visualisations, applications and research that begin with the projects to examine issues associated with the implementation of cohesion policy and observe its impact on the public and firms.
This page contains infographics, texts, other documentation and analysis based on the data in OpenCoesione. Here are newspaper and international journal articles, blogs and reports talking about OpenCoesione.
Help us collect other examples of reuse of OpenCoesione data using this form on the contact us page.
The following are a selection of the most significant examples of reuse.
- Chapter in "XXI Rapporto su Turismo Italiano" (December 2017)
Il turismo nelle politiche di coesione comunitarie e nazionali, by Oriana Cuccu, Simona De Luca, Anna Misiani, Carlo Amati e Antonio Andreoli, Federica Di Piazza, Sara Gaudino, Tecla Livi
• Regional fact sheets of the Agenzia per la Coesione Territoriale (December 2017)
- 7th IFEL Report (November 2017)
- Welforum Data and Research (September 2017)
- Quaderni SVIMEZ – Special Issue no. 47 (October 2016)
Le politiche di coesione in Europa tra austerità e nuove sfide, by Manin Carabba, Riccardo Padovani and Laura Polverari
- 7th IFEL Report (October 2016)
- Paper published in the European Journal of Spatial Development (October 2016)
- Paper published in Electronic Government EGOV 2016 (August 2016)
Open Government Data Ecosystems: Linking Transparency for Innovation with Transparency for Participation and Accountability, by Luigi Reggi e Sharon Dawes
- Study of the European Parliament on transparency and accessibility of EU funds (July 2016)
How the EU and Member States manage data transparency and accessibility on EU funds, di European Parliament's Committee on Budgetary Control
- Chapter in "XX Rapporto su Turismo Italiano" (June 2016)
Il turismo nella politica di coesione: dal 2000-2006 al 2014-2020, by Maria Rosa Basile, Oriana Cuccu e Simona De Luca
- 5th IFEL Report (November 2015)
- Working Paper of the Bank of Italy, Temi di Discussione, No 1029 (September 2015)
Gli effetti dei fondi strutturali europei durante la crisi: evidenze empiriche dal mezzogiorno, di Emanuele Ciani e Guido de Blasio
- Articles from the Observatory on the Structural Funds Il Sole 24 Ore (July 2015)
Fondi UE maglia nera a Veneto e Abruzzo by Chiara Bussi
- Chapter in the study "Politica di coesione and questione urbana. Programmi and strumenti di finanziamento per lo sviluppo delle città", Carocci Editore (April 2015)
I fondi strutturali 2007-2013 per le città italiane: chi, cosa e dove by Walter Tortorella
- Articles from the Observatory on the Structural Funds Il Sole 24 Ore (February 2015)
La pagella dei fondi Ue by Chiara Bussi
- Data story produced as part of the project LaFemMe - Italia Lavoro SpA (February 2015)
Le politiche di genere finanziate con i Fondi Strutturali europei, Italialavoro.it by Marianna Cosseddu
- Bank of Italy reports on regional economies (December 2014)
- Charts on EU Funds prepared by Openpolis (December 2014)
Fondi Ue, i soldi spesi: tutti i grafici di Openpolis, Repubblica.it, by Openpolis, Osservatorio civico sulla politica italiana
- Territorial analysis of the region of Lombardy by EUPOLIS (September 2014)
FESR 2007-2013 in Lombardia: una lettura territoriale degli ambiti tematici di intervento 3/2014, CSTINFORMA, by Cecilia Chiesa e Marco di Maggio
- 4th IFEL Report (July 2014)
- Infographics prepared by design students at Università di San Marino-IUAV (June 2014)
The laboratory has produced three visualisation projects. Watch these animations for more information:
- Territorial analysis of the region of Lombardy by EUPOLIS (May 2014)
FESR 2007-2013 in Lombardia: una lettura territoriale degli ambiti tematici di intervento 2/2014, CSTINFORMA, by Cecilia Chiesa e Marco di Maggio
- OpenCoesione data on metropolitan areas (February 2014)
Città metropolitane. La lunga attesa, by Walter Tortorella and Massimo Allulli (paragrafo 3.6)
- Study of Southern Italy (November 2013)
Se muore il Sud, di Sergio Rizzo and Gian Antonio Stella
- OpenCoesione data for a civic monitoring initiative (November 2013)
- OpenCoesione data on culture (August 2013)
Le imprese culturali e creative e i fondi coesione: una prima ricognizione, Economia della Cultura n. 3/2013, by Flavia Barca
- Bank of Italy reports on regional economies (June 2013)
- 3th IFEL Report (May 2013)